1. Polyquaternium 46 - an anti-static, conditioning fixative for hold.
2. VP/VA Copolymer - allows hair to hold a style longer by preventing moisture from entering the hair shaft.
3. Sodium PCA - a naturally occurring humectant found in human skin that is a derivative of amino acids.
4. Propanediol - used to reduce the viscosity of a formulation.
5. Hydroxyethyl cellulose - plant-derived amino acid used as a preservative, lubricant and thickening agent derived from cellulose (wood).
6. Panthenol - a small moisture molecule that penetrates hair shaft and binds moisture from within. Polysorbate 20 - an emulsifier, and solubilizer/stabilizer of fragrance.
7. Citric Acid - inorganic citrate salt
8. Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate - a water softener and preservative
9. Potassium Hydroxide - pH balance
10. Sodium Benzoate - preservative
12. Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone - a fragrance compound
13. Linalool - essential oil extract
14. Limonene - fragrance
15. Eugenol - essential oil compound